Salvation Army Derby

The Salvation Army would like to thank everyone that participated in their fishing derby last summer. It was a great success and we hope everyone that fished enjoyed thhe derby.

The dates for next year will be July 12-13 2014. Entry forms will be available in the spring.

This is one of the best Tournaments in the Finger Lakes.  The people who run this tournament know how to treat a sponsor and run a tournament.  As a fisherman and the owner of my own company, I like to give back to the sport of fishing, especially in my home waters.   We donated money the last few years and the appreciation they show is fantastic.  This year we recieved a personal thank you card, a few pictures of the event and a banner that we proudly display here at my office.  I applaud this organization and planning on contributing what I can each and every year. 

PS, with any luck maybe I could win back some of the donations I've made over the years if we could get back a track and start putting fish in the boat like in the past??

EVERYBODY should mark the date on their calander and plan on attending.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...