yankee don the crocks

and head over to toms www.cuttingedgecookingschool.com looks like hes drawing in some hot looking babes to his new school.might need to get rustyrat and the boys to perform sorta like emerald show music .wonder why he doesnt mention our board to his link list.sorta one sided if you ask me. cany wait for the salmon cooking class hey maybe i could get my brotherinlaw to do a live feed to this site.hmm now that i think about it i might have some video of tom on the chumming platform showing the proper method of catch and release of lunch on the high seas,better known as puking your guts out fishing with ray on bumpy water 5to 6 ftrs..........omg sorry tom.................disclaimer: i am not responsable for any pants wetting or side splitting luaghing when reading my post

Not that I have to answer to the naked stubby guy! I have not looked into how I add the LOU site to my web site. I was more concerned with getting it all set for my CLASSES :shock: first then I will toy with it some more.

Bob you still don't ;( YET :D

Tom, great for you that you started a culinary school.I've only been the chef at the North since 2001. I have learned from people who have come and gone for years. It is very cool that you would try and share your talents with others. I have not ever been to Touranadoes, but should in the near future. So in RAY.K's past experiences who is the better CHEF. Tom or Mick? I probably fry more fish than him , but he probably grills more steaks. Nothing against you Tom at all I just want to see what RAY K would say. Rock On - Mick

Instead of yelling "Baaam" try "Feeesh Aaaawn" and you'll be an instant hit. Might want to consider a "dress code" if inviting Ray to the show!! LOL! Seriously though - nice site Tom and good luck!

Shawn