TRACKER DEEP V 17 WINTER PROJECT BOAT

karoloko24

2006 Deep v 17 pro guide boat with 90hp two stroke motor 80lb 24 v electric motor. Comes with a matching Tracker trailer.
This boat has cracks in a hull and needs repairs. Selling the package as is.
If you are handy and can do the repairs your self you can get a steal of a deal for this boat package.
$4900 or best offer
For more info call/text 613.3315254 or send me an email.

post-151916-0-70868100-1387634729_thumb.jpg

post-151916-0-21100700-1387634734_thumb.jpg

post-151916-0-68207500-1387634737_thumb.jpg

I have an 06 that did that. I missed it when buying I had to take off windshield and console pull all floors and livewells. And take out all foam Ribs on inside supportsof hill have bad welds if supports. Backwelds that connect supports tk hull have cracked It has to be fixed from inside. Welding outside is a temp fix

I have an 06 that did that. I missed it when buying I had to take off windshield and console pull all floors and livewells. And take out all foam Ribs on inside supportsof hill have bad welds if supports. Backwelds that connect supports tk hull have cracked It has to be fixed from inside. Welding outside is a temp fix

Fathobbit is correct. Gotta do it from the inside and correct the structural problem that caused the cracks. That said, I think it would be a super deal for someone that could do all the labor to prepare it for welding, and then rebuild it. Very labor intensive, but little costs excluding the welding. 

Fathobbit is correct. Gotta do it from the inside and correct the structural problem that caused the cracks. That said, I think it would be a super deal for someone that could do all the labor to prepare it for welding, and then rebuild it. Very labor intensive, but little costs excluding the weldi

Shellback you are 100% correct. If someone has the time and is able to do the prepering the boat themself for welding its a great deal.