LOU Beckman Net Deal 2014

Notice:Again this is the Final Beckman Net Sale, Beckman Net Co.is selling out Inventory

Stock and Closing!Being one of the bigger Retail Seller's of Beckman Net's, I received advance notice to purchase.As of today most sizes of Nets are sold out at Pradco.

Those who have committed to purchase Nets that have not sent in their payment, please do so soon, I have to pay for the Nets when they arrive any day now!

I will continue taking Net orders through next week, any Nets not sold will then get placed in tackle stores at a higher price

I'm hoping that there are a few checks in the mailbox tomorrow, need the rest of the funds from those who ordered the Nets so I can pay for them, they will only ship them after they are paid for.Once the Nets arrive I will make arrangements to deliver them to each person that ordered them.

I'm waiting on two persons checks and anyone else who wants in on the net order.By friday the final Beckman Net Order will be placed,there will be no more Beckman Nets after this order,Beckman Net Co. has closed operations.They are holding net stock that I have posted I have for sale here,awaiting my payment.

Edited by mostlymuskies

Beckman 30x42 treated Salmon Nets are all gone.All the Musky Pen Saver Nets are gone.Only 2 walleye nets remain for sale.Pradco will ship the order to be here by the middle of next week and I will contact each person about delivery time and date then.Thanks to all that purchased Nets,it has been a pleasure doing the LOU Net Deal the last three years.I may see if Frabil wants to do this next year!

Edited by mostlymuskies

Pradco will ship the Net Order early next week, I will contact each person for a delivery time when they arrive.I will be gone to Chautauqua Lake guiding over the weekend, so may not be able to answer private email until Monday afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

When we sent in the net order to Pradco they started a week long warehouse inventory the same day.This has put all orders placed for every product Pradco has sold in delay, that is why it has been a couple weeks already.They are packing the net order finally, because it involves a high volume of nets it will ship by truck delivery, this will take 4 to 5 days from Alabama.When the nets arrive I will contact each person and make delivery arrangements.

Edited by mostlymuskies

• 2 weeks later...

Finally Pradco got the Nets to my house! I'm busy this weekend with fishing charters,Monday I deliver a large order of nets to Toronto and Tuesday I have a fishing charter,so Wednseday I will start the delivery to Syracuse and work my way back through Rochester,Lockport & Newfane.If no one is going to be home durring the day Wednseday please private email me where you want the Net left at,front porch,back porch,back yard etc..

All those who had ordered Nets, I delivered them this morning, starting 46 miles east of Rochester on NY Route 104, with 7 stops between to Lockport.A good number of nets were left on porches,please let me know you found them when you returned home.

All those who had ordered Nets, I delivered them this morning, starting 46 miles east of Rochester on NY Route 104, with 7 stops between to Lockport.A good number of nets were left on porches,please let me know you found them when you returned home.

Got mine for sure - thanks again Capt Larry. The net is great and your service even better.

Tight lines mate,

Chris

After delivering 146 Nets,I find myself left with (2) two walleye 22 X 28 net bags with hoops, no handles.If you already own a Salmon Beckman Net your handle will fit the walleye hoop and net bag.For $30 you can have a smaller Net for Brown's,walleye & bass.

I still have the 2 Beckman 22 X 28 treated bags with rim (no handles), but if you own a Beckman Salmon or Musky Net that handle can be used. $30 if picked up, $10 more to ship it.716-432-0198 or private email me Retail for this net with the handle is $123.95

Edited by mostlymuskies