Have you guys seen this?

I'm kind of undecided on this.On one hand,i would like to see more attention paid to our style of fishing,and the competition is good,but on the other hand,i don't miss the crowds, long lines,and hard to get slips at the marinas.

Most of my fishing is non derby fishing,(we enter the LOC's only),so it's not all that important to me.It would be a good shot in the arm to people who make a living from fishing related activities around the lake,so that would be a very good thing.

Not to mention,it would be nice to see some salmon fishing great lakes style on television,instead of the constant Bass fishing shows,or the even more disgusting yuppies on that offshore adventures show.Jesus,how much of that can you take.

I agree with big easy. There are not nearly enough slips or launches to have many more tournaments in Ontario. To get a slip you name can be on a waiting list for years. There are not areas where you can keep your boat on a trailor and launch it when you come down here.

If someone really wanted to make some mmoney open a marina between Wilson and the Oak.