Billy V Sportfishing for Spring Brown Trout Seminar

Just wanted to thank you Bill for an excellent seminar at Gander Mountain in Johnson City last night. Very detailed information presented in a professional manner. I learned an immense amount of info regarding spring brown trout fishing. I cant wait to apply what I learned this spring. It was good to see you in person after 20 some years. Thanks again Bill.

I can only imagine how great the seminar was as I had the honor of fishing with Bill a couple times and can say one would be hardpressed to find some one more passionate about Lake Ontario fishing than him. I wish I would have known about this seminar as I would of loved to be there to learn some tricks for catching the Browns and Coho's. I hope to have the chance to chase them this spring.

Bill, any idea where I can get a copy of the article that you wrote about the spring Browns? I would like to have a chance to read it.

Tight Lines all, it will only be a matter of time for some of the lauches to open on the East end of the lake so we can get out there!

Steve