need help finding model name of boat please

burrows256

im in the process of buying a new trolling boat since I wanna upgrade but I cant find any info out about the boat of coarse im not very good at finding anything on the web so any help would be great but im looking for info on a 1977 Thompson cuddy cabin 20ft with a 305 v8 all I would like to know is where can I find the specs for this boat online please just need some help

you can reach me on here or email me at [email protected] if anyone finds anything please and thank you

post-153361-0-59451300-1393050332_thumb.jpg

post-153361-0-59413200-1393050386_thumb.jpg

Edited by burrows256

Another good place to look for info is this site

http://www.thompsondockside.com/

Andreas, The owner of this site has a lot of info on Thompsons going back to the very beginnings and has a lot of documentation that he got his hands on after Thompson went belly up.  He even had the actual build sheet for my 1986 in his possession.  The site is mostly devoted to the older woodies, but Andreas will help you out if he can.

In 77, they were still located in Peshtigo, Wisconsin, things started going downhill after they were sold and the operation moved to St Charles, Michigan.

Tim

the NADA Used Boat Guide lists the following Models in 1977 for a 20' Thompson

Executive

Fisherman

Fisherman II

Heritage

Sportsman

Vacationer

http://www.nadaguides.com/Boats/1977/Thompson-Boat-Co

Are there any distinguishing markings on the boat that look like any of those model names?

Tim

Edited by Tim Bromund