My islander project is almost done

power dive

Just to chime in and let folks know, I got the muffs on and started her this morning. No problems and she purred like she was never put away (w/nice fresh gas). Got the prop spinning, etc. I am going to post an ad today with additional pictures. Thanks for looking and for OP for putting up with me. Tim

That's what I've been told. The boat ain't perfect. Wing window busted, windshield wiper motors weak to dead. Speedometer doesn't work (could be just sending unit), trailer has lots of paint chipping (not a big deal), and it's an old boat with lots of scatches etc. The stuff that matters is in good shape and someone with the skill and effort could really turn it into something special. Fact is I don't have the water to use it like you guys do up there without half a days travel, and the Ohio River just doesn't do anything for me (I won't eat the fish). Ultimately, I just don't feel like wasting the next several weekends selling the thing when I could be fishing/camping/etc. It's a fair deal that should sell fairly quickly and that's all I'm after. I hope someone gets some good use out of it for what it was made to do....fish. Tiim