Why Knot Sodus 5-24 5-25

Went out Saturday fished from 1pm til 7 had one rip on wire 125 back with green fly green dot spinny. fished lots of different spoons any were from 20 to 80 down out to 150ft. of water marked a lot of fish with nice hooks mixed in but that was the only go.Went out Sunday water still cold 40 to 48 range but managed to go 4 for 4 all kings  two 4 to 5lbs. one 17lb. and one 23lb. two came on orange crush stinger 25 down 25ft. behind  the ball one came 35 down 35ft. behind the ball and the bigger one came 50 down 35ft. behind the ball on NK water melon mag. everything caught from 70 to 110ft. of water had lots of lookers come up but that was the only hits ran meat rigs and flies on wire but nothing.Wanted to go back out Sunday afternoon to fish but pulled in broke down boat from lake had to go back to PA for picnic with grand kids for Memorial day hope to be back next weekend.     

I was out today from 530-930. We ended with 6...mixed. 2 lakers...3 steelhead....1 king. No real combination of spoons worked best, typical blues greens and gold. I lost 3 others, but all different depths were hitting and everything was on spoons. Ran a 100 copper that hit a laker and king, bright orange thunderstick got the three steelhead, and the dipsy brought in the laker. The riggers took some shots 90 feet down near the end...but no one home. Bite was overall consistent, i stayed west of the pack, about half mile west of maxwell. Nothing huge...but the steelhead were flying...my son loved it. Good luck!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Saturday 5-31 fished from 6 till noon went 16 out of 18 largest 18lb. King and 12lb. laker  2 small kings  1small steely and all the rest Kings  5 to 10lbs. most came 45 to 65 down and 20 to 40 back on riggers 8 were caught on NBK stringer spoon and a little of everything for the rest.straight out the shut and a little east from 100 to180 just the wife and I it was a little busy but a lot of fun. 6-1 set the first rod at 65 ran a cheater down with a dirty white boy turned  around to get another rod and and my wife said the rod you just set went off steel head on cheater and that was it fished till 9;30 could not keep speed so we called it a day . 

Went west from the light house slow start in the 80 to 180 range got a tip to get out deeper in the 200 to 300 range 6 steel head biggest being 10 to 12 lbs one skippie king on the rigger 50 down 40 back the lead cores were hot 5 to 7 colors chicken wing and froggy stingrays hot lures nothing on the wire or copper I tost everything at them