Fishing was very good first thing in the morning for browns. Leadcore was key. Riggers only took 2 fish out of 24 between 3 days. Fishing slows down to nothing after 9am. Most fish were over 7-8lbs with 14 lbs being our biggest. Hit 2 monster drum as well. They are like pulling a drift bag on an ultra lite. Everything on spoons, mostly stingray size stingers.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148842-14047752281966_thumb.jpg

Fished last wed morning went 3 for 5 on browns all are bites were on riggers could not get a bite on planners or l eadcore. But the fish are definitely there. Fished fri morning with sammyslayer and like he said we did very well. He definitely has the right equipment to get it done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished last wed morning went 3 for 5 on browns all are bites were on riggers could not get a bite on planners or l eadcore. But the fish are definitely there. Fished fri morning with sammyslayer and like he said we did very well. He definitely has the right equipment to get it done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How deep were you guys fishing?

Sent from my thinking chair...

Hey Sammy glad to see you got into them to rough for me this weekend but be back at it Saturday see there's some kings around Mexico fished the st lawerence did good on the bass and pike

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of chum slicks from the pukers over the weekend! Been rough out there. Hit some Kings a week and a half ago. They moved out since. Once the lake calms down from all this sustaining winds things should improve.