looking for a nice evening for the kids

Any one having any luck with Brown's off of I bay? Taking a couple young ish kids out tonight for good report cards and want then to have fun but don't time to go way deep for kings.

Edited by fedxmann

Take them Lake Trout fishing...... 100' off water and pull Hammerhead cow bell rigs with a spin glow 30" behind. Drop the ball to the bottom and bring up 2-5' troll SLOW 1.0-1.5 you will catch fish..... Almost a sure thing

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Steve's advice is right on the mark....lakers are a lot of fun especially for kids and newbies and especially on Lake O where they are huge and plentiful and the action is usually more plentiful. They may need a little assistance pulling them in too in order to guarantee success if they are little ones.

Take them Lake Trout fishing...... 100' off water and pull Hammerhead cow bell rigs with a spin glow 30" behind. Drop the ball to the bottom and bring up 2-5' troll SLOW 1.0-1.5 you will catch fish..... Almost a sure thing

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Great advice here from Lund.......make sure you are not complacent with ignoring your balls dragging the bottom (insert punchline.....). Check your rods often, make sure you are rasining and lowering them to follow subtle changes in bottom structure so you don't hang up on a rock or debris on the bottom.

It can save a slow day out there.

Good luck,

Chris