Otisco 7-27

Got out after the storm this morning with meathunter737 and good friend wayne hoping for some walleye action. We certainly didnt have good fishing, but managed 2 eyes, 1 brown, and 2 smb along with 2 short hits and 1 dropped eye. I have a new personal best 7 inch eye...the smallest ive ever trolled up. Little guy hit one of miss em's stingers rigged 3 way off a tdd11 down 32 over 60plus...miracle i saw the hit. Revived him in my livewell and released him in the weeds where he belongs. Meathunter will add pics...definitely slow morning, but encouraging after the last 2 mornings i didnt land a single eye fishing solo. 9 rods sure helps! Fish were deep today...30 to 35 down.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice going JTT,  I did the solo thing this morning and ended up with just bass and one hit and miss on a spoon that I was pretty sure was a walleye.  Finally starting to mark some decent marks off shore on the thermocline.  Starting to look better and better all the time. 

I don't get out often on the soft water Johnny, I thought I would ask Justin if he had an open seat.... thing is I lost one of his clip weights and I feel bad after I looked them up on basspro.com and saw how much they are.... I told him I'd replace it and get him a 6 pack of beer if he could take me out again sometime. But I'm thinking a lot about the fall bite!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Certainly was tough fishing, and didnt exactly catch...but better than ive been doing solo. Im gonna cast friday night all night. Water temps are gonna drop to low 70's and trolling doesnt due much till 80. Bait is still in and I think the walleye are back on shore at night.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just saying....if I had 1 lure only to fish with after the weeds come up especially it would be bomber blue prism.   I have most sticks and Ive compared them all while the fish were really biting and the bomber cant be beat on otisco for shallow fishing.