Got out early for bff wasnt anybody around so headed east couple miles graphed some fish down around a hundred in 160 set up riggers at 110 fixed slider at 95 other rig was 75 w/free slider headed north east 110 rig takes big hit when I reached 200 fow 45 mins later 22# king on the deck took silver glow spoon off fixed slide set back up turned around headed west back thru same spot twenty mins later 75 fires nice nine pound steelie on Mtn dew an atomic hammer

Slept in a little today got out 7:30 put out same set except went west cause lots boats to the east sat down idled up to 2.4 took monster hit on 110 in 160 fow at first thought I wasnt payin attention and caught bottom fig no way at that depth then thought forgot to check drag and fig that'd good time to tighten it (dumb a$$) you know what happened next I need two new swivels a coast lock snap twenty five feet of leader a green gator spoon and try and remember where I bought that damn glow spoon oh well should've waited till it hit the backing to panic live and learn got bummed out so brought the riggers up to 65&50 left the SD on 65 veggy slide 50 blk an wh nk glow eye silver nk slider headed north at 3.4 first steelie came at 260 fow on mtn dew hammer fly ran out of the fish by 285 so swung around lost two more big steels and picked up four skips on blk spoon amazing how a twelve inch skip will hit a six inch spoon aggressive little buggers like everybody says the fleas are bad yesterday was a lot worse than today it seemed