Seneca south end 3-9-08

my gues would of been the dypsy depth (had to be) at 2.5 setting a 3 to 1 ratio is a good ballpark for depth so with the riggers at 80 a 240 on the counters would be a starting point for the dypsy rod,with a spinny ya might try droping it out 20 ft more at a time and give it a couple passes .oooohhh :$ by the way if ya noticed where the town barn small garage a little way up on the west side kinda runs parallel to the lake ...um in my scuba days we used to dive on a sunken wooden barge that layes in 70 ft water maybe 80 ft pulled lots of lures and copper from that rig.soooo stay a little deep there specially with a dypsy out to the side .with that wind yesterday (pretty strong) you should of skipped the dypsy and deployed a couple top sticks .chartruse or yellow works great just before dark ,ya need to stop by and ill show you some patterns to use.the bumpy water and , after a day of warming the top bite shuda been there .i almost went up around 4 last night myself instead i sat in the drive way and straightened up the boat a little....ill have to check my phone lines maybe they broke or the battery went dead cause i never got you call to invite me along..... ;(

Ray, when you run stickbaits in rough water like that do you run em' on boards or just straight off the back? Water surface temp was 39 on the west side, 40 on the east side and a degree warmer in front of hector falls. Which hole in the back of the spindoctor do you use for seneca?