Introduction

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all of the information so far. I've been a recent lurker. I purchased a 19ft Fishmaster late this fall and am excited to haul it up from NJ to begin my education trolling Lake O for spring Browns. I've been fishing the tribs for over a decade and I'm psyched to try the lake next year. Have my rods and reels on order, bought a bunch of j11s and some smithwicks. My FIL is going to give me some older hand crank down riggers and I have planer boards at the ready.

Look forward to learning more from you guys.

welcome    when you coming up ?    Ill be there   for a couple weeks   around   April  17th   I go to Fair haven in the spring     always did well there   last spring    caught  almost all  species    30-60 per day

i lived in hopatcong for a while,i fish out of mexico and i am always willing to share info.as far as spoons,you should go back through the fishing reports from this past spring to get an idea,for us there wasnt one spoon that stuck out and this was my first year fishing browns,so i dont have years of experience to say,but we did well just about every day out.i can tell you that things change day to day,so what worked yesterday,didnt work today.try to have a good variety of colors.seemed like spoons would work in the morning and then sticks would take over in the afternoon and the next day it would be just the opposite.need to change things up quite a bit until you start hitting them and then you can start tuning your program.good luck and feel free to shoot me a pm anytime.