LOTSA Salmon School--another great reason to attend!

As we close in on the registration deadline and the date itself I wanted to remind everyone of another amazing deal.

BloodRun Copper, in association with Coville Outfitters, will be offering FREE copper and Flee Line spooling service at the show. That's right! You can bring your reels to the School, leave them with Greg and Danny at the BloodRun Booth while you're in class, and they will be spooled up and ready to go when you're done. You pay ONLY for the line!

If you're wondering how much backing you'll need, how much copper or if you'll do it properly you do not have to worry about it. Come to the Salmon School, bring your reels and while you're learning about copper techniques your reels will be ready to go exactly as they should be!

The LOTSA site is now back up and running and there are a few openings left. We had our last meeting last night and I can promise everyone in attendance that this will be the SEMINAR OF THE YEAR!!

We will be doing a meet and greet/ social hour in the seminar room on Friday starting around 630.

See ya there!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United