Musky Seminars at the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoors Expo

If you are new to musky fishing or want to learn more or other perspectives about your favorite pastime, your favorite fishery or a fishery you want to experience this coming season, there will be some interesting topics.

For those with interest in Chautauqua Lake, I highly recomend Chris Legard's presintation on 125 Years of Musky Management on Chautauqua Lake. I have seen the presentation and it was very interesting to see how it all got started and progressed throughout the years.

If you are new to musky fishing and want to learn the basics on equipment and techniques to get started, Scott Mckee's (President of the Niagara Musky Association) Musky 101 presentation will give you the basics on equipment, techniques and procedures that are valuable to a successful start as well as the preservation of our valulabe musky fisheries.

Dave Palo, who is a highly successful and experienced musky angler, with experience on many northeast lakes including Chautauqua will be going over the finer points of Inland Lake Muskies angling in his presentation on Saturday.

Click here for the list of Musky related presentations

I will be joining Scott Mckee (President of the Niagara Musky Association) and Jim Reynolds (of Mister Toothy Lures and President of Muskies Inc. Chapter 69) on the round table discussion where you can ask general musky fishing questions or questons about particular New York musky waters. There may be other locally knowledgeable musky anglers joining us at the table.

I am not affiliated with the the event organizers. I just wanted to inform members of this forum about the musky related topics that will be presented there.

Steve Glassic

VP Muskies Inc. Chapter 69