wow where are all the boats? quiet morning on the radio too.

inside waters 8-12', 45.5-47.5 degrees,w/ good color too. pull a few small browns out of there. black and chrome sticks off the boards and took 1 on a kevorkian off the rigger.

They were all West! A lot of boat traffic at the red can. A few lucky ones too. 1 boat got two of my setups off my 10 color and another got one off my 10 color.

You ask why run it in so much traffic? Cause it catches fish, and usually the big one. So, I can take loosing a few lures for the chance at a big guy.

Good job on the brownies though. I left you that 15lb shark figureing you could get into it this spring. Any sign of him? :lol:

[ 1 boat got two of my setups off my 10 color and another got one off my 10 color. ]

Can you explain?

And whats the red can? How far west?

Why do I have so many questions? Must be from not getting out yet, but I'll be out there Thursday and Friday!

Good fun with the browns even if they were smaller. Good luck!

[ 1 boat got two of my setups off my 10 color and another got one off my 10 color. ]

Can you explain?

And whats the red can? How far west?

Why do I have so many questions? Must be from not getting out yet, but I'll be out there Thursday and Friday!

Good fun with the browns even if they were smaller. Good luck!

It means I was running my 10 color lead core in heavy traffic. Most guys wont, but I know its a big fish presentation, so I want it in the water when money is on the line. The red can is a marker off the Niagara river.

seriously it was like a graveyard out there sat and i fished with silverfox on sunday and it was even worse)

wow you lost 2 10 color, that sucks.ever think of installing a potato gun on your rig. i agree with you though you gotta have it in the water cause it will produce.

Thanks Yankee! If Sandy's dead like everyone's saying maybe I'll head further west weather permitting. I just bought a fatty SD45 Okuma thats itchin for lead. Maybe next year I'll have to step up.