Looking for information on a Boat named The Dutchman

Today I was fishing off nine mile when one of my inline planer boards broke free while fighting a good size Brown. A boat dropped in behind us and I think they picked up my planer board because when we turned around to retrieve the board it was gone. The name of the boat that was behind us was named The Dutchman and someone said the boat was a charter boat docking in Oswego harbor. If anyone knows of such a boat or a captain named the Dutchman I would appreciate any info on how to contact the captain as the planer boards cost $25 apiece.

Thanks for any help on the above. Oh yeah Rick Schneider and I went 10/13 on Browns this am with the largest being 7-8 lbs. All were caught on spoons with green/silver being the hot color this am. A lot of bait moved into this area since Tuesday. Give it a try. :)

Bandit 49[/b]

Yes he is out of Oswego, if you do a search you should be able to find his number. Way to go on the browns, the lake was flat tonight here at the plant, wish I was out there. MAybe next week. Good Luck.

Rich

saw a neat idea back a few issues in glangler, write your name, phone # and boat name on your planer boards then the guy who picks up your board can call you and also may feel a little less likely to take your flotsam and jetsam if your name is on it. just a thought...

I know I'm getting old, but I would like to know what MOE means. Don't know how well u know bill, but he's always been a super guy when I have been there. had my slip next to him until I moved to a dock with power.

john