blind squirrel sportfishing weekend roc report- grand slamming

We had a bachelor party group on board this past weekend,None of them had ever fished the big pond before and we tossed them to the wolves. After all 6 of them in the party lost their first 2 fish each they got their game together, and scooped up their limit like they where pro's in no time flat.  

Once you get past the debris and mud the brown trout fishing and coho have been chewing all the way to ginna. Long lines off the boards with anything green or black/silver in sticks have been the ticket. A few spoon/rigger bites  but sticks out producing them 10 to 1 the past few days in tight. The coho have been cookie cutters but feisty, The bigger browns are starting to show up in the mix with the smaller guys.

The 20 to 40 foot depths showed these guys a work out . Kings and lakers whacking the riggers and cores while the boards taking some more coho and browns gave these guys a true taste of what a diverse and world class fishery Lake Ontario truely is. Super slims in NBK, wonderbread, and Black/silver, Great Lakes lures in green/chart and spook taking the shots in the deeper waters. Riggers 11 to 21 down and cores.

A great weekend of fishing and nothing beats a grand slam for newbies.

With the bite the way it is and with the fish currently off rochester - should be some Roc fish on the LOC leader board. Good luck to all fishing it.

Thanks for the report King. Be watching the site over the weekend to see if anything was going on out front here as I was sorely disappointed 2 weeks ago with not even a release. Thanks again for sharing

Yes sir I have a full run for the weekend Saturday and Sunday. Got my guys from PA coming up so I don't want to disappoint. Thanks for the info and I will see you out there