Cobourg

Dylan585

Beautiful fish Dylan but if you intend to release them next time hold them underneath the head area rather then inserting fingers in the gill area itself and holding them horizontal with only the minimal handling necessary also can help them survive. If you kept the fish no problem but something to consider for next time if you are into catch and release.

Edited by Sk8man

Beautiful fish Dylan but if you intend to release them next time hold them underneath the head area rather then inserting fingers in the gill area itself and holding them horizontal with onley the minimal handling necessary also can help them survive. If you kept the fish no problem but something to consider for next time if you are into catch and release.

I had him under the head like that but he kept flipping out of my hands (yea I know I should have just let him go and not worry about it but we all know how it goes) I put him in the water and held him for a minute or so and he went on his way fine

Hey we all like fish pics so no problem there....it was a beautiful fish and glad to hear it would have a future :) real nice pic by the way.

Edited by Sk8man

Hey we all like fish pics so no problem there....it was a beautiful fish and glad to hear it would have a future :) real nice pic by the way.

thanks. I have some videos from my go pro I'm going to post at some point once I edit them