2 for 3 this morning (leadcore, rigger, flatline) all steelies nothing with any great size. 70-80 fow the top 20 ft produced. on the radio mostly steelies caught, a few browns , and 1 mid teens king.

Ended up w/ 3 bows this morning. all around that 100' area. 25,35 and dipsey 50' back. 3 diff. color 28's took the fish.Looked like kings on the bottom w/ 42degree water 80' down. Couldn't get them to go. Today wasn't very good but it was an improvement over the last 2 weeks.

crazy ivan those are some long fish, the green water was at wilson friday with some nice steelies allover in it .the bad news is the lake ant moving too fast cause of the east winds but friday it was almost moving 1/2 mph so monday or tuesday it should be there .this is only my 2nd year spring fishing so i dont kow if the little honey hole i found 10 to 12 miles west of the oak last year,is normal,but that area slowed the fish for about 2 weeks last year,just pay attention if anyone runs west a little as the log jam was about 6 miles in front of the green water(east) so your gonna run the gauntlet before you hit the green stuff .keep your eye on the MODIS cameras,with the green water on friday i gotta belive the steelies from olcott and wilson will start on the leaderboard