5 mornings out of Wilson, fishing was outstanding....

My team and I fished the last 5 mornings out of Wilson NY, we where not expecting great fishing because the water temps seemed low. Well fishing was off the hook,  we where threw the 4 man rod rotation the first 2 mornings in less than 20 minutes, we boated at least 30 fish on days 1 and 2, it slowed to the 20's for the rest of the trip. We pounded them on most anything you put down there. But Mt. Dew, Green Double crush, White Green Dots, Dolphin, Green Chrome spinnies with White and Green Glo flies where getting it done, several spoons did good as well. Probably 8-10 Kings a day, a few 17's and 18's. We put 2 Lakers on the board a 21 and change and an 18 and change, we released tons of lakers 15-18, We killed it and had fun doing it, we did lose a BIG king, we saw it on the surface, it was over 20, but it was not to be, also broke off a good king on on a deep diving Yozuri off a planer board, we tried the new super hi speed Okuma's as wire reels and they are awesome getting more for rigger rods. Wilson is hot, get out there soon if you can, my advice is to not start to close we never fished less than 85 FOW, caught the biggest Laker 121 ft down over 154 FOW. 

sounds like a awesome few days. is your boat back in black? I may have gotten a couple daiwa reels

from you this year. keep on bringin em to the scales.

Yep that is our boat, I saw your post and recognized the name, I am glad you got back up to the big O and had some fun. I am going to be selling some more reels I will have 6 47SH's that just came from Tuna's for a clean lube and carbon drags....

As for the scales, unless we catch one we believe could win fish of the day and be an overall top 5 we throw everything back to fight another day. Our 21' lber has a clear scar from being snagged by a treble hook years ago, not sure if it was a break off or if somebody netted and released it, but it is proof that they can survive to fight another day.

We too released them all for another day. we will be out again this sat looking for that derby fish. Hope

the 21 holds in there for ya. that's a sweet fish. All set with reels for now and we gotta have line counters

even on our cores to many times we are saying how many colors was that so now everything is on counters.

they sound like they are setup nice with tuna's clean and carbon drag.