In-line boards for Lead Core?

Just starting to use lead core this year.  Has anyone had any luck running 2, 3, or 4 color lead core off the Off-Shore in line boards?  Being new I like the visual I get using these boards because the flag moves down when something is wrong or a fish hits the lure.  I have been told that these boards will not work and I will need to change to the TX-44 orange walleye boards.  However these boards do not have a moveable flag system like the Off-Shore boards.  Has anyone ever tried to modify the TX-44 board to make it moveable like the Off-Shore boards? Thank you for your time.

Leadcores will work just fine with the church walleye boards. TX44's are the big ones and not needed for core.

Trust me, if you're salmon fishing on Lake Ontario you DO NOT need a flag to tell when you have a bite! 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I just switched out my front pinch pads on my off shore boards with sams pro releases. And they are awsome! When a fish hits the board releases a falls straight back. No board pulling back when trying to fight a fish. Pops easy for changing and reseting your lines. I highly recommend them!!

http://www.anglersavenueproshop.com/silver-horde-sams-pro-release/