Screen was WAY better this week for me then last week, was actually marking fish compared to the blank screen last week.

Got out about 6:30am, went alittle west from the shoot, setup in 60ft of water, was SLOW in the morning didnt move a rod till about 9am. From 9am till about 10:30am we went 5 for 5 with 4 nice steelie's and 1 nice King about 17lbs. Fished 60fow to 140fow, best water for us was 90fow to 105fow, down on the riggers from 25ft to 55ft.

Wrapped up about 11:30am, was all Spoons and Rigger day, wire and F/F combo's didnt move.

Spoons: Blue UV Tuxedo (Thanks to the Radio Chatter), Orange Crush Gold, KOS, Green Dolphin (2 Fish)

Was a decent trip all in all.

Edited by Ryno23

How is the brown bite anywhere from sodus to little sodus? Or should just stay deeper and try for chrome and steel?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

This is my first year fishing Sodus, so I really dont have much information about it as I'm learning it myself. I was going to target browns when I went out at first, but that plan changed when I hit the water for whatever reason....

The bite has been slow for us, so going for browns might be a good idea in the morning but I really couldnt tell you where to find them yet till I start fishing Sodus more and more.

Sorry.

Edited by Ryno23

Hey Chad, looks like your doing quite well, good for you man, how are the downriggers working out for you?..................Pete

Thanks Pete, not doing to bad with all things considered, Downriggers are working real nice for me....glad you decided to upgrade....