VIDEO II LOC Derby Fishing

Nice job Mark! Always look forward to your videos! You might want to see your eye Dr. though - looks like you have a stygmatism in your left eye! ;)

Shawn

Thanks fellow fishermen...I enjoy taking and making the videos..I will be shooting more film at the pro-ams and the rest of the LOC Derbys this year...Stay tuned to this channel

Ray;

I dont understand your question???-----Mark ,do you compress your files or run em live?192 ft of water near the shipping lane that could only be .......................

What??? u talking about??? compress

192????

compressing files is a way to shorten the time of a short clip ,best explained with odl technolgy lets say you had old film running at 10 frames a second you could remove frame1,5,10 to get a shorter (7)frames a sec without loosing to much quality of film jerky transition from frame to frame .this technoligy is most often used in internet files as not to overload a average computer with a whole bunch of space to see a vidio. got to www.notubes.com thats my brothers site and all his clips are compressed and youll sorta see what im talking about..i thought i saw 192ft on your fish finder depth and saw a large ship in the background 2plus 2 = where you were fishing.yes i knew that was yt,s boat thats why i siad( croc pot) you know as in baby blue crocs eeeeeeeeecuuuuuusse me yt i mean NAVY blue this year.clikc on stans tubless system in bottom r corner and then puncture test.