First year fishing Lake Ontario

I figured this would be a good place to learn techniques and get pointers from guys who have been on the lake for several years.  I purchased a 2006 Trophy 2352WA last fall with big ambitions to catch monster fish from Walleye, Bass to Kings and Lakers.  I enjoy my family time with my 4 boys and my wife, what better way to spend time with them fishing right?  I thank God that they all love to fish!  I look forward to learning new things from the other members here.  :)

This is the place where I started a few years ago. The guys are great and very helpful. They  told me what I needed and what I didn't need. I even gained a couple of real good friends that I now see on a regular basis when I drive up from Connecticut.

Good Luck and enjoy your family! That's what its all about! My only regret is that I didn't start doing this 30 years ago!

Thanks Rez It's been tough fishing my first 2 outings this year..... We are fishing out of Henderson Harbor and went to Black River Bay for Walleyes last weekend and got skunked. Tried using spoons and stick baits on planer boards but nothing... That is the one fish I have yet to catch.. Back at it this weekend.