after a weekend of multiple graduation ceremonies finally had a chance to go out sunday afternoon weather report was iffy but the itch was to strong.  launched at about 3:30 and it was a touch rough on the way out.  good test for the boat seemed to handel it well set up and 200 and trolled north east for a while.  no bites nothing on the graph.  turned west and started to see some bait up high got a pair of short hits.  turned back south as it was getting late dropped a couple spin doctors deep to see if we could get something to go and picked up a decent laker in 180 fow.  about 15lbs to my finger lakes eyes it looked like a monster but at the weigh in just wasnt as big as we wanted.  Well at least we weren't skunked and got to be on the board for a day.  hopefully the weather is better for the next trip and i'll get to not fish after a front or an east wind for the first time in a month.  Hope others did better.  Just getting back into Lake O guess i have to start at the bottom of the learning curve