Seneca 7-28

Got lines in the water about 8am around Peach Orchard. Weaved back and forth between 75-200FOW. Ran a dispey/spoon, 2 leadcores 8 and 10 color, 2 riggers 51 and 61 down with stackers 20 feet up and a 300 copper. SOG was 3.0 or so, probe showed 2.3-2.8, temp varied, but generally mid 50's.

We didn't move a rod for 3 hours. The fish and bait were all over our setup, but nobody wanted it.

Finally around Glenora we picked up a dink laker on a flasher/fly down 51 in shallow 85 feet. Another laker came an hour later off the copper pulling a bull froggy frog in shallow also. Didn't mark much out past 90 FOW. All the bait and fish were in between 70 and 90.

Beautiful day to be out, but the high pressure and hot weather must have the fish stunned.

Watch out for all the kayakers!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Great report !! At least you got into a few.. Beautiful day on the water sure beats where i was at today...This time of the year don't be afraid to take a peek out in 400 to 500 either you might be suprised...

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Watch out for the jet skis off glenora. I closelined three girls last year with my boards. I was waving for them to move away they buzzed right behind boat in a circle. Took the planer lines to the throat...

Rules of the road and the orange boards meant nothing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Watch out for the jet skis off glenora. I closelined three girls last year with my boards. I was waving for them to move away they buzzed right behind boat in a circle. Took the planer lines to the throat...

Rules of the road and the orange boards meant nothing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I know I'm a bad person, but I snickered a bit.

How can people not pay attention? In the river down home here, the jet skiers come within feet of your boat to jump off your wake. The rules and common courtesy seem to not apply to a majority of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United