Fair Haven Lots of Lure Washing 8/15 - 8/16

Just like the title says lots of lure washing this weekend.

Started on Saturday morning in tight 80-130 marked alot of fish but could get them to go. 72 on top 68 on botton from 80-150. worked my way north with a completely blank screen to 400. took one shot on a 600 copper meat rig in 420 - little and came unbuttoned. next shot was 450 copper in 460 meat rig - major shot but gone before i got to the rod. had 50 degrees down 90 from 260 - 500.

Sunday started in 100 again and tried to get he inside fish to fire but couldnt. worked my way north again with same exact temps and screen as Saturday. took one King (16 " ) in 530 FOW on 1.5 dipsey out 330 silver echip / green crinkle fly.

That was it for entire weekend. I did hear some guys having luck just not me this weekend.

My spread consisted of 2 / 3 riggers, 2 wire dipseys, and 2 coppers 450 and 600. Tried spoons, Flasher/Fly, and Big Paddles with Meat.

We did not do that good. Saturday 12lb king in 140' ft of water and a skippy in 350' . Only thing that has been working is meat, no twinkies on a green board.

Sunday one 10lb brown in a 100' of water 90' down, again meat.Last weekend we got two kings and a skippy. Fishing was better last week of July.

Talked to guys Sunday out in 300'-550' did not do much. This weekend should of been great, what Happened?