Just got to my rental tonight. Headed out early AM for kings , steelies . Touched base with some Lou members a few weeks ago looking for advice and have noted everything that was said . I'm wondering if any one has any new advice on where I should start once I get out the break wall?

Thx

Start out with 80 to 120fow. Focus on 60 to 100fow. They will more than likely hanging out with 10 feet from bottom, due to warmer waters. They are dark, meaning they are venturing into warmer waters. Spin doctors and ff are still good. Meat rigs are working. Running straight mag spoons alone is also producing. Recommend following Ruff Rider out of Sodus. He has the low down. He's on Lou. Anyway happy fishing. See you out there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Try to fish in the 70-120 range, and stay there. That's where those fish are programmed to be right now. If you find a range with good marks stay on them and grind them out. Meat and flasher/fly have been good for me. Usually the fish will be deep (near the bottom) but my guess is that the east wind will bring the temp up higher.

I caught 4 kings the other day and every one was dark and had the dog teeth, so they are staging.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app