N.East winds made for a rough day 1. Found coho and kings in 150-250 mostly on spoons and a few on meat. Day 2 we put a pretty good spanking on a mix of coho, steel and kings with some big fish in the mix. Spoons ruled the day with the 8 color/ steely dan doing the most damage up top and the 60' rigger with green hornet ruling the colder water.

Last day at the Oak was tough fishing. We managed to put 2 kings and a silver in the box fishing water from 70 to 35. Pulled lines at 11:30 and enjoyed another great meal of cold roast venison and tomato sandwiches.

We've had a great time out here seeing old friends and making new ones. And so another Salmon season comes to a close for us as it will soon for the spawning fish as well. Goose, turkey and deer season will soon draw us in but a grilled fish dinner awaits the Bartlett clan tonight reminding us again of this great trip.

I want to send a special thanks to Skipper 19 and his family for their hospitality in hosting our band of merry makers and our tents even though he had a family reunion going. I also want to thank Jason for his insights and friendly banter out on the water. See you guys next season! -Andy

Was good times for sure Andy! You guys are welcome to come and camp anytime! Watching the assembly of the charcoal grill was entertaining! Between my son and yours, and especially Jason they did an exceptional job of trying to avoid the directions..:D... any way I'm glad you got a good hot fire going in that thing to burn off the Chinese paint before cooking on it. Oh and hope your hand is healing ok! ...Fillet knife miscue.. ouch! :blink::o:(

We all had fun with stories of the day and days gone by. Even Ray K was a source of entertainment and he wasn't even there!:P:lol:

Good times, and the yard was permeated with the smell of fine barbeque of chicken, venison, and bacon, as two charcoal grills were cranking out fine caveman style foods!

I'll have a report for my son and I fishing, coming up soon..thanks for your report and fun Andy and crew!..Come on out any time my friends!

Mark