Johnson 1970's 2HP outboard motor... $100

Runs good, starts right up, and is cosmetically decent, just some normal paint wear on the cover.. Has onboard tank.. Just replaced water pump, took   onboard fuel tank and carb off and cleaned them out.. Runs very strong..  it would  always plane a 14 footer with me alone in it...  Needs a choke  pull handle which broke off, but I put a piece of wire on it which works just as well.. Pumps lots of water, has good compression, strong spark, and has no issues... $100 FIRM... I live in Candor in Tioga County. PLEASE,PLEASE don't call  and ask me if I can take it to you up in rochester or buffalo.. I get these types of replies all the time on this forum.. I would prefer the buyer to come down, look it over. and hear it run.. If you don't care to see it run, I could take it to Ithaca and meet up... If you can't make an hours drive, this is  probably the wrong motor.... In any case, there aren't that many good running outboards  that are ready to use  for $100.. This is a nice deal for someone that can use a small outboard.. I was using as emergency power in all 3 of my boats, an 18 footer, a 15 footer and a 14 footer.. I am simply moving up to a 4 hp, thats the only reason I am selling it..  bob 607-659-5334

Runs good, starts right up, and is cosmetically decent, just some normal paint wear on the cover.. Has onboard tank.. Just replaced water pump, took onboard fuel tank and carb off and cleaned them out.. Runs very strong.. it would always plane a 14 footer with me alone in it... Needs a choke pull handle which broke off, but I put a piece of wire on it which works just as well.. Pumps lots of water, has good compression, strong spark, and has no issues... $100 FIRM... I live in Candor in Tioga County. PLEASE,PLEASE don't call and ask me if I can take it to you up in rochester or buffalo.. I get these types of replies all the time on this forum.. I would prefer the buyer to come down, look it over. and hear it run.. If you don't care to see it run, I could take it to Ithaca and meet up... If you can't make an hours drive, this is probably the wrong motor.... In any case, there aren't that many good running outboards that are ready to use for $100.. This is a nice deal for someone that can use a small outboard.. I was using as emergency power in all 3 of my boats, an 18 footer, a 15 footer and a 14 footer.. I am simply moving up to a 4 hp, thats the only reason I am selling it.. bob 607-659-5334

I am interested and live just north of Ithaca. Can't meet till Thursday or Friday tho.

Mike

Edited by FishingTheFL