Amish Outfitter plastic planer boards

Thinking about purchasing a set of amish plastic boards to run on my Berts 6' double planer mast on my Lund  to be used on the Finger lakes. Anyone had any experience on how they pull on a mast. Is there too much  stress? I have a set of Otter boards that I keep n my Lake Ontario boat and want to use these separately.

The Amish boards pull very hard. They are fine on a Big Jon planer mast, so I think they would work on the Berts too. Plenty of people use them in Erie for walleye, and that is up to 3-4 lines per side. I'd recommend also using the Amish outfitters planer board line with them, it is pretty high test.  

I like the otters on the finger lakes just because im always dealing with weed mats and boat traffic. I like that i can quickly and easily reel them in...plus i do a lot of faster trolling and otters will do 4-5 mph no prob. I dont see why you couldnt use the amish ones...just make sure your mast is SOLID and 500lb braid for towline...nothing i wanna deal with!!!

I have the Amish Outfitters Redwood boards and they are awesome, pull like a mule, the plastic ones are supposed to pull even better.  IMO they pull better right out of the box than even the modified otters could ever hope to.

Tim