Seneca (sampson) lakers

Hello,

I am new to the site and enjoy fishing seneca, otisco, tully, and ontario lakes. The guy who I usually go with on seneca has not been out much this year for lakers on Seneca, and thus hasn't pinpointed thier location yet. He went out with my grandpa thursday and they caught an 11, 6, and 8 pounders.

Saturday, same spot, We went north out of sampson (a mile?) until we were a few hundred yards south of the first main point (I can't remember its name). Which is what we usually do, but we anchored several times in 35-55 feet of water, lines in the water by 5.15 am. (ussually we fish deeper) We fish half the poles with sawbellies on the bottom and the other pole jig with white jigs with half a sawbelly off the bottom or in front of thier noses according to the finder. There was a ton of bait fish as we could feel them tapping our jig lines as well as on the finder

Long story short, we only got a 4 lb laker and 3 nice northerns, which is a first for me, as the pike bite is said to be HOTTT.

What depths are working for lakers out of sampson ? as I want to go back as soon as my boat is fixed and connect with some big ones!

thanks!

Reed