Genesee Charter Boat Association Members

Hello GCBA folks.  Can you P.M. me your email, address and phone numbers?  I am honored to be the new secretary and am working on a monthly and/or biweekly newsletter. 

Here's ideas for the GCBA Gazette:

pen project- statistics, volunteers, pictures, dates, etc

important dates- derbies, tournaments, meetings, etc

Featured Anglers- This section will feature one or two members per month.  This section will cover the angler's techniques, specialties, accomplishments, sponsors, pictures, testimony from clients, biography, (whatever you guys provide me with when I interview you).  I know most of the members are humble and don't like to brag.  I will do that for you.

"Goby Corner"-  This will be a fun-spirited drilling section.  "You've been Gobied"

Sponsor section-  here is chance for you all to promote your sponsors.  I will do my best to send sponsors the GCBA Gazette too. Please send me pictures, contact information, tech reports, where to buy, information on why their product works, etc.

Guest writer section- we have some of the best fishermen in the world right here on Lake Ontario.  Don't be afraid to write that article that you've always wanted to write.  You can p.m. me or email it to me and I can edit if you want.  

Please P.M.  Captain Larry Hammond (Henrybud) for contact information and ideas.

Hello all.  I have received a few contacts.  Keep them coming.  The first newsletter is nearly complete.

I have begun working on a possible Pro/Am for the Port of Rochester for next year.  The Mayor's office has been responsive and have asked for me to put together a formal proposal.

I need help on this and we should put together a team to work on it.  Please talk to your sponsors about supporting it.  No need to reinvent the wheel either.  Let's follow the successful formats of the other harbors. 

Ideas?  Capt. Larry