Had a late start and launched solo around 10:30. I knew from the forecast that the lake was going to be bumpy. So I left the big boards at home and decided to run 1 rigger and 2 rods straight back behind the boat in the prop wash. I almost always run an all stickbait program but I wanted to try an all spoon program for something different. Maybe try to target bigger fish? Ran the rigger 3 ft down with a purple clown stinger. And one of the flat lines had 1 color of lead core. The other I ran as a weight rod with a 1/2 ounce split shot pinched onto a tag end off a off shore release. Mix of various stingers, dreamweaver SS and a few others on the other 2 rods. Best was a live image smelt stinger with a white back and some glow tape. Copper spoons were good too. Lake was definitely bumpy the whole time out. Ended up 5-10. First fish was a steelhead that jumped 3 times and was gone. Also had a seagull swoop down and grab one of my spoons. Luckily the spoon only caught the feathers on a wing. He shook right off after I reeled him in. This happened as I was supposed to make the turn to avoid the ginna borders. Best depth was around 10 ft. Lots of color out to 17 fow. 42-44 surface temp. Not a bad day!!