Started out at 7:00am to a nice calm lake. Tried to fish for Brown's using our planer boards, no luck.  Saw alot of boats coming from the East trolling the shore, i don't think they had any luck also.  They all went West and we never saw them again.  We pulled up and went to 115ft of water trolling west for Lakers, the other side of Ginna,  we were much more lucky and boated 6 nice ones.  We used silver with green stripe cowbells with a spin n glow and Moonshine moonbells Atomic Melon dragging a Spin and Glow.  Most of the bite came on the cowbells.  

I was wondering does anyone have any luck with spring Browns anymore or is it over?

All in all a nice morning on the lake

post-143473-0-75179600-1462983163_thumb.

We did a after work trip from 4 till 8 or so ...started off in 8-15 fow with only one brown and a small rainbow for the first half of our trip ....then slid out for a little laker action, most Lakers came on a mag spoon and had a few f/f as well ....I just think all this east wind I scattering the Browns all over ....they are definitely around just being super stubborn

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app