So I didn't get out til 11AM due to a long night yesterday. Started out at 200 fow and through out a full random spread of gear: Dodger and Fly, Spoons, a Fast Trac on a dipsey, etc.. Ran about due north out of Wilson to 325 fow, then back SE right at the Microwave tower east of Olcott.

No marks and nothing going.....until 3PM. After a couple of NE, SE zig zags I finally hit a Steelie on a White and Green NK, 55 down over 195fow. Now I'm on to them!

So I pull all the gear and stack spoons tight from 70 to 50 down. Went 5 for 7 over the next 2.5 hours, but only running north and south and always between 195 and 225 fow dead north of the water tower. Still never saw more than a handful of marks all day. Hottest lure after the switch was a pink and white #1 J&L that I hit three in a row on, including one at 30 down while trying to get it back in the water and hanging over the side hooking up the third release. (After that I spread wider from 30 to 80, but most action was at 70) Bet I'll have another of same color combo by tomorrow morning :lol:

All fish were Steelies from 5 to 12 lbs. Size of fish was consistent with depth with a 10# and 12# at 70 and 75 and 5->6 pounders up at 30->40 fow and a 8# at 55fow.

I tossed out an array of spoons but every fish and release was on a spoon that was white. Nothing chrome even got a sniff. Secondary color seemed best at pink or purple with green only getting one pass.

Hope this helps, I'll be back out Monday.