diy trip to Henderson

So the fish must be in because the reports are coming very slow so i will give you mine new to henderson and king fishing but fished most of the day monday lots of marks in the trench very tough bight tried just about everything boated 1 nice brown around 7 pounds and right at dark boated 16 lb king on meat rig also broke one of on meat .The fish finder was loaded with arches i have never seen such a crazy screen with so few bights so crashed in the truck and back at it in the am had 1 knock off on ff right away then hooked up on ff behind pro troll /echip landed nice little 15.5 lb king solo .Got reset and before i new what happened hooked up again landed a 18 lb king on a homemade meat rig behind a spin doctor .Started trolling my way back towards the cut when all hell broke loose and found my self chasing down a screamer that took 550 feet of line on its first run after about 15 minutes a was able to get a 25.5 lb king in the boat after that i figured it must be time to call it quits and go get the treable hook taken out of my knee that i kneeled on when landing the first fish of the day .great day war wound and all ! :rofl: