Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gametime

Wifi or cell service Trail camera?

Both have their advantages, I'm looking for some advise from someone who may own either of these types of trail camera. I'm leaning toward the cell service trail camera solely because of the ease and zero amount of disturbance caused when checking the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I recently bought one and like it a lot. The only disadvantage is the battery life. It would be well worth buying a 12volt attachment for it so it lasts a while. Having mine send every detection I usually get a couple weeks out of it. Doesn't bug me because I know I will be out there this time of year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Terrible, inept,EXPENSIVE outboard service rant

My    motor is an  early 90's 28 HP Johnson.. Took it  in mid March to a very highly regarded repair shop that  I was directed to right here on these pages..    Its a 2 1/2 hour drive -100 miles each way from me..  Called  a few  times starting late April regarding status of the repair........ "we'll get to it, we'll get to it"...  Fast forward to mid June..  Finally got a call.. Come get your boat, the motor is shot.. Not worth fixing... Furious ,I again drove the 100 miles ea

in This Old Boat

• Fish Hawk Customer Service

I'd like to give a shout-out to the folks at Fish Hawk for their great customer service.  I was having some issues with my X2 unit, and they were able to make it right, and keep me in the game.  Nice to know there are still companies like them out there.

in Welcome to Lake Ontario United - Fishing Forum

• Big Jon Service

I have two Captains Pak Manual riggers that are in need of repair. I will be calling Big Jon service soon because I am having a tough time finding the parts I need online. Is there anywhere local that specializes in Big Jon service locally? The service work seems very simple, but I am having a terrible time finding the parts online.

in Open Lake Discussion

• Go fish camera.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the Go fish camera  flat line trolling, pulling behind a down rigger or  Dipsy diver? Looking for what pound test line and if it matters or should it be mono or braid . has anyone had luck casting it. Thank you    

in Tackle and Techniques

• Go fish camera.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the Go fish camera  flat line trolling, pulling behind a down rigger or  Dipsy diver? Looking for what pound test line and if it matters or should it be mono or braid . has anyone had luck casting it. Thank you    

in Tackle and Techniques