Lowrance LMS 480 M question

I have new boat which came with the unit on board. In split screen I have a good picture in 50 kHz but the 200 kHz

picture is weak if at all ( I have manually set sensitivity at 100 % for both and run it on auto, still same thing). Also is the transducer separate from the speed paddlewheel?

I have new boat which came with the unit on board. In split screen I have a good picture in 50 kHz but the 200 kHz

picture is weak if at all ( I have manually set sensitivity at 100 % for both and run it on auto, still same thing). Also is the transducer separate from the speed paddlewheel?

yes the transducer is seperate from paddle wheel.

I have a new lms-527 and in split screen i was thinking the same thing. maybe its the fact that the 200 khz is only 12 degree cone angle.

Nice job Mikey! You got pics?