Well Friday was VERY VERY good for us off I.bay with browns including a nice 17 pounder. Key was 39 fow with riggers and 7 color core. Spooks, glow frogs and NK wonderbreads.

Saturday - tougher bite but got our box. 49 to 64 fow off i.bay for the browns. Got one real big boy but the rest where in the 6-9 pound range- oh yeah a bunch of stockers also. Nice to see these little guys but hate catching them.Glow frogs and spooks on the riggers and wonderbreads on the wires out 125'. Slid out to 80 -90' and did a couple steels and 2 coho's (small). 35' and 51' down on the riggers with a new spoon I'm feild testing for Northern King. I will post about the spoon about i run it some more -still to early to tell it's success.

Still looking for the kings hopefully they will show up soon.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:WOW A STEVE DRAVE AKA KING ME REPORT. It has been a while.

Congrats Steve on the nice brownie on Friday. Come on down to Sandy and you'll find the big guys and if you fish near me I'll watch you catch fish every time you pass by me :x ;(:lol:

Glad to see a report from ya, yours are surely missed here. Hope things are getting straightened out for ya. Say hi to Jack if you talk to him for me.

Now SHOW US THAT SPOON :!: