Fall LOC rules

The thing here is every member on this board plays buy the rules. This very topic gets attention every year at derby time. Dave C. reads this board. If he thought it was a viable thing to do, he would have done it by now. Just my take on it. So to me its beatin a dead horse.

good luck to all. I'm going to have to sit here and wait till next week and its killin me!

RR

It's killing me too I had back surgery yesterday and I'm of for another six weeks or so but won't be able to hit the water until probably about next weekend doc said 2 weeks but I gotta fish the derby some . Theres always the fish odyssey end of sept but its not the same!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE DERBY.

keep the posts coming til I can get off the coach

MIKE

R.R. Dave ant no dead horse but a overrun horse,after a few calls last year as to where my 25.00 buck were he staited the summer derby increased there work load so much that they contaplated ending it after 1 year.and it happened again this year YEA.So maybe this year he and the board will have a little more time to recive input from its members as to other concerns. Sometimes change dont happen overnite or even after 1 year but hopefully the squeaky wheels will get some grease.If not then I and others will start squeking again next year or untill we get a answer that keeps us lubed ,Gently.As` for fishing next week you might save some gas money and stay home as i plan to fill the board with the fish we catch.

Gee whiz and day one isn't over yet......

Sorry about the web site rules. They are now corrected. And YES I should have raised the salmon min to 25 but it will probably be over that by the end of the weekend. Trout minimums are correct. Where I will have to watch out is for the daily prize so YES a 20 pounder could win a daily.

You will notice that the date caught is listed after the entrants name: ie 815.

Thanks

Dave Chilson