Sodus mid week

hit the lake at 5 30 and went out following the charters . they set down in the inside water so i stop to take a look and there was  bait and fish in 80 foot so started fishing . spoons on riggers with cheaters and one dipsy . i had 72 degrees on top and 50 degrees at 40 foot down . set one rigger at 35 and the other 55 foot, dipsy 220 foot of wire . in 170 fow  took two hits on the dipsy and droop them both . so drop one rigger to 65 and soon later pick up a king on the cheater . a brown on the other rigger . trolled to 300 and back in to 250 when the rigger released and i  landed a small king. so i ended the morning 3 for 5 . most of the boat started in the inside and ended out in 500 foot range . gator s/d with hammer fly on dipsy ,spoons that took fish was d and w greasy chicken and mi stinger blue jeans and wash a bunch more . i be back out tomorrow morning but i found my e z steer bracket to the i/o crack . i will get it welded up and be ready for sunday hope the lake don't get ruin with blow coming again .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             0726171649.thumb.jpg.57b950d17f7b0224e485e75d6730dd7e.jpg                                                                       only pic today all cut up in small pieces and beer batter .