I don't use cut bait as much as I probably should. With being if the buffalo area where do you guys get it from ? Most of the time I get it from we'd at Slippery sinker. But recently I got it from a place in Clarence, ny. It wasn't very good. It seemed dried out and old. Also how do you guys like to run them. I have 2 meat rig set up from the guys at ITO flies. They set me up with a flasher and a meat rig to go with it. If it matters this is my normal spread. 2 riggers, 2 wire divers and sometimes 2 planner boards. My thought is to run 1 on the rigger with the fishhawk and one on a diver. This is only my 2nd year trolling so the boat is still a work in progress. Thanks for any help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We always have meat on our deep rigger and I'm at least 1 on a diver. If you go to buy meat make sure you tell them you want herring not ballyhoo. Familiar bite is all herring but dreamweaver has both ballyhoo and herring. The ballyhoo is the one that looks old and dried out.

Ok thanks. If you are only using 2 lines with meat would you run them on opposite sides ?

No not necessarily. I will run meat on starboard side dipsey and put it on my steel line which is basically copper and though it on the starboard planner board. More about finding what depth they want it in. I will almost always run it in the coldest water I can find

No not necessarily. I will run meat on starboard side dipsey and put it on my steel line which is basically copper and though it on the starboard planner board. More about finding what depth they want it in. I will almost always run it in the coldest water I can find

Thanks. I appreciate it