Need help with trout

Fished out of Fair Haven this past weekend.  Mixed bag of mature kings, 2 year olds, browns, cohos and a few Lakers.  90-120 Fow. Fished about 80-100 down. Froggie, kingfisher with green Twinkie and cut bait, .chartreuse silver skinny/ uv fly.  Orange and green spoons Back about 60ft all worked.  Have a moor ....about 2 1/4

Was up over the weekend, made the mistake of focusing on bottom instead of fishing marks. Wacked a bunch of mud sharks 75 to105 , only landed 1. Hard mouths. Marked a bunch of smaller fish 40 to 60 ,over 100 to 150. Jack kings, coho's, with a couple steelhead. Should have tightened it up. Smaller spoons, dodgers, and FFs. Bright skies bright flies. Keep it simple. Colder water on bottom, browns and lakers.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Browns and lakers don't occupy the same water.
If your looking strictly for browns look where 55 to 60 degrees intersects the bottom. If you can add structure to that all the better. Spoon size could depend on the day so try all sizes until they tell you what they want. I would go with lighter spoons like stingers or evil eyes and troll them slow, 1.8 to 2.2. DR/Moore.
Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Marked a bunch of smaller fish 40 to 60 ,over 100 to 150.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I fished the same depth as well this past weekend and took note of all them marks 40-60' down over 120 fow.
I threw a black and orange nk28 and a rainbow colored stinger down 50 and 60 and hit two browns and a Coho at that depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app