Sold / Closed Triple Rod Holder Trees

High Seas Gear triple rod holder trees with track mount base.

36” tall with 12” adjustable rod holders.

I bought these 4-5 years ago and only used them for two seasons. They do have some scuff marks and light scratches from adjusting the rod holders up or down but good overall shape and 100% functional.

$300 shipped to lower 48 or $275 picked up around the Syracuse NY area.

IMG_8716.JPG

IMG_8717.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by bout time

On 12/21/2017 at 5:00 PM, Captain Ron's said:

Did u sell them to me captain Ron

Up most respect to you bout time!! Good karma always rewards those who have. :yes::yes:

Up most respect to you bout time!! Good karma always rewards those who have. :yes::yes:

Thanks Pap. There different types of guys on this site.

Me - I’m not looking to get rich, just trying to help the fellow angler out whether it be from selling gear that I don’t use anymore for less, or to my fishing reports where I keep no secrets.

We’ve all been there one day.....

'Bout Time
Mike

I wouldn’t expect anything less from a outstanding individual such as yourself, and to make anyone feel good about themselves, that went through the wringer like cancer patients all the more power to them!! My mom,dad,brother,mother in law, and just here in November my father in law passed away from cancer, I’ve been to 4 funeral in the last month 1/2 also my best man in our wedding passed 9 days after my father in law passed away all from that shyt called cancer. I hold a special area in my heart for those who have this god awful disease, and to those that can brighten ones life that have/had this shyt!!! May god bless the both of ya’s!! Your friend Mike aka PAP.

• Like 1