2018 Niagara Pro Am Dates changed

The Niagara Pro - Am dates are June 1 & 2 with a blow day of June 3rd. We have some exciting changes!! We will be a no communication tourney moving forward. The website will be going live hopefully by Feb 1st if not sooner. You will be able to start paying on your entry fee, order shirts and order extra Smoked CBBQ tickets. Pro teams will receive 4 with the entry and additional tickets will be $15.00. Dinner will be held at the Live Edge Brewery on Coomer Road Friday June 1 at 6pm. You will also receive a coupon for a discounted beer.  Am-Open teams will need to order your dinner tickets as they are not included in the registration of the tournament.

IF you need an observer please reach out to me ASAP. You will not be able to register without your observers name and they MUST come to the Captains meeting. No fill ins with the rule changes will be excepted. I have a few on a list and it is first come first serve.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued support!      

Edited by Tourneygirl

• 2 months later...