Navionics added new Quebec lakes.

Thanks for the heads up, I fished Lake O’Sullivan Lake & Lodge for 20+years so I would like to see that one just for shyts and giggles to see what it really looks like to what I’ve known for years. One thing my buddy Dan always said is “how in the hell do you remember where humps, bumps, channels and rocks are, even the ones just below the surface” I just remember stuff like that, I’m a  vast of useless information I guess. 

11 minutes ago, pap said:

Thanks for the heads up, I fished Lake O’Sullivan Lake & Lodge for 20+years so I would like to see that one just for shyts and giggles to see what it really looks like to what I’ve known for years. One thing my buddy Dan always said is “how in the hell do you remember where humps, bumps, channels and rocks are, even the ones just below the surface” I just remember stuff like that, I’m a  vast of useless information I guess. 

pap, you can go to Navionics website and go to Chart Viewer if you want to view any body of water has charts for, it will show you all the same detail that's on the cards.

https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en#boating@6&key=w{|aGjvetN

• 2 weeks later...